Wednesday, December 29, 2010

How Can I Dectect The Model Of My Webcam

The things that I found!

Ciao, sono arrivati gli occhiali!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adesso sì che sto bene!

Allora...voglio parlare delle scoperte che ho fatto in questo mese di assenza...
Mi sto convertendo all'eco bio! Non sapete quante sostanze schifose ci spalmiamo e con quante ci laviamo! Il sito che visito da un po' e saicosatispalmi.org andateci e troverete tantissimi consigli e vedrete che anche voi inizierete a leggere product ingredients (INCI) you buy.
The most beautiful thing I've discovered is a completely natural deodorant 100% eco-bio and operates to the fullest! E 'potassium alum!

You can find glass in the stalls where they usually also sell honey and propolis soap, or stick more comfortable to use and carry around. Usually the price ranges from 5 to 10 euro. I took a crystal (such as a large fist) in the booths and I paid 5 €, I have church in herbal medicine and selling it to 10! It is used by wetting the stone and wipe the affected area (armpit, feet, hands, groin) and then let it dry or pat dry with a towel. I refer to this article for all its properties!
I tell you the test I did for you on purpose! I'm not mistaken for crazy eh?! I passed the stone on the armpits and I did dry then I'm dressed like this: short-sleeved wool vest, fleece vest, down jacket, wool scarf and went to a shopping center in Milan under the Christmas holidays !!!!! ! I even stripped and covered a few times to try on two shirts in a shop! Usually after all these adventures, I had to wash all the clothes with the muriatic acid! Instead nothing, not even a glimmer of SMELL BAD! Guys, I could not believe it! I've got another one for my boyfriend! Try it because it's fabulous! Now I have to try it on the feet when I wear sneakers! And even when I touch garlic or onion, he passed the stone wet hands to remove the smell. WARNING! The stone is in 1000 if it falls apart! If left wet on marble can stain, then place it in an open container of plastic or wood. This was the discovery of the year for me!

Let me know if you also use it and the uses that they make! Stay tuned for other posts where I tell you about the eco-bio Fitocose gave me Fra 'for Christmas and I want to find mineral makeup! A kiss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment