Thursday, January 13, 2011

Siberian Dwarf Melbourne Sale

Greetings and nut meat homemade!

Hello everyone ... I am pleased that my followers counter growing and are very happy:) THANKS! Meanwhile I wish you good year since I have not done it before for one simple reason: I was wrong from the first to January 10!! I returned to work Monday and I still have to get used to not stay the whole day at home in bed! However, now notice the chatter and I write a prescription for us that is fantastic and the nut meat with homemade bimby:)
I state that I do not have ... my friend makes me use her: x but I hope to buy it! In all the ways you can do without this tool you need is a blender and cook everything in the pot by turning often.
Many people use the recipe that is on the book, I have adapted by simplifying it and taking away a bit 'of salt.

These are my ingredients for a jar of 500 gr:


300 grams of minced meat of any kind, including mixed (I go in feeling! Last time I made 100 grams of chicken, 100 grams of beef and 100 grams of veal, beef this time around)

300 mixed vegetables (I put two cores, a small onion and the rest of celery with leaves. Some puts tomatoes, zucchini, etc. ... I'll just base this soup 'real'. Some people do it with frozen vegetables soup, so you avoid cleaning them!)

a clove (last time I did not put)

200 grams of salt (the recipe says 300 of coarse salt but if the blender, which is not bimby, there you find the right blend grains of salt: / and then I tried with 300 grams and is too much for my taste)

3 tablespoons red wine

Some places also mixed smells like basil, rosemary, sage, thyme, bay etc. ... but I thought ... I put them in the broth? No. So why should I put them here? :)

The process by Thermomix is \u200b\u200beasy ...
Chop the vegetables in the bowl for 10 seconds at speed 5.
United meat, wine, salt and cloves and cook Varoma, speed 1 for 30 minutes. Eventually lead to slowly speed 6 for 30 seconds and then mix in Turbo speed for 2 minutes.
Once the final 2 minutes pour in the cream jar, and invert attappare still hot. No need to vacuum but I I do it anyway, so everything is hot and must cool anyway:)

How to come?
takes out a soft creamy sauce homogenized like mustard:)


How do you use?
Replaces through and around the nut meat is sold in cubes, however, there are several glutamates and here we know what's inside! You can dissolve one teaspoon in water for a simple soup Evening and then adjust the flavor. Count is very high price then we must not exceed. You can put a little 'risotto, everywhere!
Store in refrigerator for 2 or 3 months, if they do more, you can freeze even if you will compact too much given the high percentage of salt.

If you do not have the Thermomix?
The procedure is this:
Put the chopped vegetables in the pot, the ground meat, the salt, the clove powder and wine and let cook for at least an hour until all you will cotto. Poi metti tutto nel frullatore e frulli bene.

Ecco quindi il mio dado di carne! Domani faccio una foto al vasetto e poi aggiorno il post così lo vedete finito! Un bacione, a presto!

0 comments:

Post a Comment