Monday, January 24, 2011

How To Put Age Of Empires Onto Usb

A little 'tristolina but there is a cross-stitch!

Hello friends ... difficult week for me and Franci ... week of life choices for the future ... Just to
spappardellare on my own:) France has still 6 exams (3 tough and practical three would all together) and then graduation ... he wanted to finish them all, look for a job and then get married: I was not very enthusiastic about it but love ... you know how I was willing to wait any longer. We have been together for 10 years! O_O
Instead, LIGHTING! She said she wants to the 3 difficult to come back here, look for a job and get married: D and in the meantime give the other 3 are easy and make the argument, however, now we are together! With the only compromise is broken down by Milan (joined there unfortunately) so can hurry up before, I feel some of the lessons is no longer just fresh from studies! : (But We divide 500 km ... but if this is the price to be paid for with Him then, I do!

In the meantime I have to find something better to do to make me spend lonely night ... at work cross stitch help me ... I had always taken up and finished I LOVE CATS JJ in the year when I was unemployed and then I got a job! Now I have to choose another player from schemone do for these months ... I really like the style and JJ Lizzie Kate ... what do you recommend? Is there any other author like to discover?

A kiss!

ps: try the potassium alum herpes (when the bubble check plucking!) E 'phenomenal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment