Monday, December 27, 2010

Ex Military Boats For Sale

I am alive!

Hello everyone ... I apologize for my prolonged absence not ... I did not even good wishes: (
The main problem is that I can not stand the PC over the job for which they are 'forced' ... last year I had an eye examination and the doctor told me that I could continue I have to wear glasses ... too bad that a couple of weeks ago, now tired of seeing everything blurry, I got to see another doctor ... I have a worsening of all and 2 eyes of a ... nearly a degree and a little more 'less! Result? Can I keep the pc only for work, I can not create anything, I can not read the new glasses ... look ... I will not worsen even more . I also ordered the glasses on Wednesday 15 and still not come!
The party went well, I eat like crazy!
Now I leave you, see you soon when I have new lenses!
A big kiss and know that I pensatoooooo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment