Friday, May 16, 2008

Suggest Name For College Festival

Eating with consciousness is a path of self-knowledge

I started interested in organic and natural food more than twenty years ago when I met a person who operated herbalist. This person was a vegetarian and was through it that I began to approach food differently, with a new awareness. Overnight I stopped eating meat and began to prepare my own meals. Within a short time disappeared the terrible neck pain that had gripped me for years. I found that were due to the use of monosodium glutamate. After 5 years of vegetarianism in which did not introduce other animal proteins than those derived from milk and cheese, I began to have some aches and I turned to a doctor who took care of non-traditional medicine. He told me that I had completely exhausted my supply of trace elements and gave me supplements in vials of Copper-Gold-Silver. Thus restore my health, and introducing other sources of protein such as tofu and seitan. After eight years of vegetarianism, taken to eating animal products such as meat, fish and eggs. And I discovered that those eight years of organic food without additives, preservatives, dyes had cleaned my taste. Now I could feel the taste of foods in different ways and began to eat foods that before I refused because I did not like their taste. Since then, no longer able to be vegetarian, but I continued to use mostly organic products and my advice I do not recommend anyone to use products that contain MSG.
addition to following an organic diet, I also worked in this area dealing with the public sale of these products. It is during this experience that is born in me the desire to study in order to provide better service to people asking for advice about their diet. It 'started well, after I graduated as a dietitian in 1994, my career as a consultant in this area and despite being well past fourteen years and my life has made some huge turns, I again found the spot where I started. And this is precisely the meaning of my blog: the desire to give advice to those who can might need to provide people the experience gained in recent years. It 'difficult to be able to do on-line advice without seeing the people, without a direct relationship. But sometimes even a simple advice can help you find a foothold from which to start a journey in search of themselves. Why a healthy diet is nothing but a search, day after day, of our identity, of who we are, what we like, what we feel. In short, a discovery of us who maybe do not know and could surprise us. So if anyone wants to discover a world that often take for granted, or if anyone has any questions, curiosities, doubts regarding nutrition can email to the email address: @ libero.it rando.diana . For personal advice, however, my work is in Verona.

0 comments:

Post a Comment