Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mr Snugs Rabbit Hutch

spreadable cream mou! Pure Ecstasy

I think it's the most gorgeous (after Nutella!) That exists in the world and I did it! : D
Here you see the spread on biscuits, buckwheat ...

's something indescribable and too gorgeous!
It just condensed milk, a glass jar and a pressure cooker:)
I bought two tubes of condensed milk 170 g, poured the contents into a glass jar and a well-sealed. I put the jar in the pressure cooker and added water to the notch that indicates the highest level.

Here I want to open a parenthesis ... some say to put water up above the jar, some say to the bottleneck, to put the jar or tin can lying in the pan.
Apart from that tin can not find it here ... but I'd use it not because I would not boil the milk in the aluminum. I find it very convenient to put the milk directly instead of the jar before cooking the milk so then we find the ready! :)

But back to us ... once put the jar in the water close to the pot and let cook 50 minutes from the whistle to a minimum. Once you run out of time, let cool and resist the temptation to open the jar! (I could not resist!)
Once everything tasted cold and then tell me !!!!!!!
Kisses kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment