Monday, February 7, 2011

How Does Your Cervix Feel Before Your Period

Updates SAL and chat:)


Hello everyone! I show you the progress embroidery SAL:) The photo is bad but it shows! I did everything the piece above the front of the TV tonight Pupetta and I make the skirt:) Even though I started late enough forward and the deadline is still far away:)


This afternoon me and mom we went to LIDL which started a few offers that I like very much! We bought a lot of crap that not even 2 girls 10 years would have done worse! Every now and then it takes no!? Here are some pictures of what I bought! (Do not vomit!)

The legendary soy sauce!
.... That makes two crab puffs do not wear them?

And two muffins not make them?

With the muffin cranberry juice it takes!
For the series' let's evil 'a nice jar of peanut butter with the pieces!


Here is another place you do not ... otherwise call the asylum!
So I leave you with these fantastic news and I wish you a good evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment