Friday, December 25, 2009

When Running Why Does Your Mouth Dry

messages of Medjugorje


December 25, 2009

"Dear children, this day of joy, I bring all before my Son, the King of Peace, that give you His peace and blessings.
children, peace and share this blessing with others love. Thanks for having responded to my call. "

Message to Jacov
December 25, 2009

"Dear children. In all this time in a special way in which God allows me to be with you, I would guide you on the road to Jesus and to your salvation. My children, only God can find salvation, and therefore, especially in this day of grace with the baby Jesus in arms, I call to permit Jesus to be born in your hearts.
Only with Jesus in your heart can set out on the road to salvation and eternal life. Thank you for having responded to my call. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment